Bonjour!

Discussions sur le Championnat de France
tarryn

Bonjour!

Message par tarryn » 19 sept. 2009, 11:48

Hello Everybody!

Firstly, I am very sorry that I am not writing this in French- my French is not good enough unfortunately :cry:

I just wanted to say hello and that I am new to the site.. I live in South Africa (that is why I can't speak the best French) and wanted to hear what everybody thinks about our very own Francois Steyn from South Africa joining Racing Metro this weekend?!

I hope that you enjoy having him in France and that you make him feel very welcome in your beautiful country! ;)

So glad that I have joined the site and hope that you can all teach me a bit more French in the future!

Tarryn xxx

Gorkh

Re: Bonjour!

Message par Gorkh » 19 sept. 2009, 15:46

Well... François Steyn, we are looking for his coming in our team. Our pack is powerful but behind, we lack of cohesion and we hope that Steyn will enhance it.
Et la prochaine fois, je te réponds en français parce qu'en anglais, c'est la biiiip :mrgreen:
Wellcome here !!!

carlito

Message par carlito » 19 sept. 2009, 20:15

Hi tarryn
welcome in this site, it's a pleasure to all metro racing fans to say welcome and we are very proud to have south africa fans for steyn and our team in general, it's a good choice for françois ,metro racing is the oldiest rugby club in france,the "yves du manoir stadium" is a historical place for rugby and other sports like soccer, françois join a club with a special spirit ,respect and honor for rugby.
Tarryn if you go to france ,you have to see a metro racing match in colombes
congratulations for south africa national team in tri nations 8-) 8-) 8-)
see you later in this site :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tarryn

Message par tarryn » 20 sept. 2009, 20:00

Thank you both so much for your lovely messages and for being so kind to reply to me in English! Again, I am so sorry that my French is not great- I am busy learning though and hope to be able to speak French fluently one day! I am so glad that François has come to Racing. I hope he will love France and I believe he will only strengthen your backline. He is such a powerful ball carrier who has an amazing boot and the strength to get over the advantage line. He is VERY passionate about rugby and is such a talented player.. We will miss him in South Africa but I am glad he has followed his dream and gone to France! I am proud to be a Racing supporter and hope François will impact on our teams success! It is my biggest dream to visit France and come to a Racing match.. I want to work for the team! Please keep me up to date on François and Racing news! Have a good week ahead! Love Tarryn

Ichnusa92

Message par Ichnusa92 » 20 sept. 2009, 20:18

Hello to you Tarryn and welcome to Racing.
Today we lost the match VS Castres Olimpique but we have a good team with faboulous others players, Greg Goosen, Jacques Cronje, Sebastien Chabal and François Van Der Merwe. I can't wait that François Steyn plays the first match to help us to gain.
Bye

tarryn

Message par tarryn » 21 sept. 2009, 15:15

Merci for your message! I think that we have a very strong team and even though we lost yesterday, I am hoping we will get the confidence to win and get stronger! I am happy François has arrived to strengthen our backline! :) tell me more about Castres and rugby in your culture. Is rugby popular in France? We love rugby so much in South Africa.. It is such a big part of our culture! I would love to come to France and learn more about rugby there. Can anybody tell me does Racing have a magazine or a book about the team that I can maybe try to order from France? Thank you again for helping and being so kind to reply in English.. That means a lot to me and when I see your messages I am very happy :)

dossantos.perso

Message par dossantos.perso » 21 sept. 2009, 15:42

Hello Tarryn, welcome in the best french rugby fan club 8-)

I saw in a french newspaper _ L'equipe _ that Steyn has just arrived this morning with his family in Paris. I (and i think a lot of people) put a lot of hopes in him and here we think that his so famous south african touch will enhance some points in the Racing tactics.

As you can see my English is not as well as my love for the rugby (unfortunately) but i just want to say to you that you'll receive a very good welcome if you come to encourage the Racing 92 :D

Can you see the french rugby games overthere?

See you soon.

Bye. Christophe.

Ichnusa92

Message par Ichnusa92 » 21 sept. 2009, 20:15

hello !
For more informations about François look tomorrow the official Racing website for a new video with his first french interview :D
Sorry for my english :lol: :lol:

carlito

Message par carlito » 21 sept. 2009, 20:55

Hi tarryn
if you want to see some pics of the racing metro summer training in south france (during august 2009)
you can go to this link :
http://www.hostingpics.net/albums,jeanba,15658.html
see you later
Nota 1:Special thanks for "jeanba pics",there are beautiful ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nota 2:There are a lot of "caveman pics",sebastien chabal, the "berb" :twisted:

carlito

Message par carlito » 21 sept. 2009, 21:55

tarryn
an other link
http://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/breves2009/ ... paris.html
Steyn arrived in paris
see you later

Répondre